A bag-in-box is constructed of a flexible inner bag made of multiple layers of film and a sealed tap switch and a carton.
Inner bag: made of composite film, using different materials to meet the needs of different liquid packaging, can provide 1-20 liters aluminum foil bag, transparent bag, single or continuous roll standard products, with standard canning mouth, can be sprayed with codes , can also be customized size.
Uses: Bag-in-box packaging is widely used in fruit juice, wine, drinks, mineral water, edible oil, food additives, industrial pharmaceuticals, medical reagents, liquid fertilizers, etc.
Product Details and advantage:
1. Made of non-toxic plastic, with acid and alkali resistance, high temperature molding and radiation sterilization. Sterile, non-toxic and odorless.
2. It is foldable, light in weight, easy to store and transport, and reduces the cost of material storage and transportation and packaging.
3. Environmentally friendly and hygienic, easy to recycle, just separate the box and the inner bag to recycle.
4. The product use period can be close to the shelf life period, and the shelf life period is longer. The wine and juice stored in the bag in box can be sealed for 12-14 months, and can be stored for 2 months after opening.
5. This packaging form has strong competitiveness in 1-20 liters volume packaging.
6. A variety of inner bag film materials and faucet switches greatly expand the types and application fields of packaging liquids.
7.Suitable for gift packaging without preservative additives and refrigerated storage
Multi layer high quality overlapping process
Multiple layers of high-quality materials are compounded to block moisture and gas circulation and facilitate internal product storage.
The valve port can be opened or closed at any time, which is convenient for use at any time.
It is foldable, light in weight, easy to store and transport。
If you have more requirements and designs, you can contact us